EZC Study Abroad, with an office in Boca Raton, Florida, is pleased to announce that we are hiring for a University Relations Coordinator. This is initially a part-time position with potential to develop into a full-time position within 12 months. This position can be flexible in terms of working days/hours and can be based from a home office or from our office in Florida.
EZC Study Abroad is new to the US Study Abroad market but its sister company EazyCity has been operating in the sector in Europe since 2004. The company’s European HQ is in Ireland and EZC Study Abroad currently offers programs for both Study Abroad and Intern Abroad in Ireland, Spain and Italy.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a company at the beginning of its growth stage whereby there will be many opportunities to grow your career within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Valid Driver’s License
- Have the use of a car
- Ability and desire to travel within the US and some international travel
- Knowledge of U.S. university system and the Study Abroad sector
- Fits the EZC Study Abroad Core Beliefs and Ethos
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Self-motivated, driven with a passion to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience living abroad in Ireland, Italy or Spain a distinct advantage
Applications should be made by email to email@example.com and the deadline for applications is Friday 25th May 2018. Please send your resume along with a brief introduction.