• Students can choose from one of many options with subjects including Irish Studies, Business, Healthcare, Physical Education & Sports Science and Theatre.
• SUMMER 2020: 3 weeks May/June - Exact dates coming soon!
• 3 meals a day – 5 days per week
• Minimum 2.90 G.P.A.
• CREDITS: 3 US Credits (6 ECTS)
• COST: $ 5,000
• Language of Instruction: English
• Pre-Departure Orientation
• Financial Advising
• Tuition and Registration
• Airport Pick-up and transfer from Shannon (SNN)
• On-site Orientation
• On-site Staff Support
• 24/7 Emergency Assistance
• General Assistance and Travel Support
• Welcome & Farewell Events
• Live Life Abroad – EZC’s Authentic
Social & Cultural Activities Program
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Excursions and field trips
(4 excursions including 2 nights trip to London)
• Host Institution Services & Amenities
• Health and Safety support
• Campus housing – Single room with private bathroom
• 3 meals per day – Monday to Friday
• Membership of UL Sports Arena
• Official UL Transcript
• Certificate of Attendance
• Advantage – Access to EZC’s Exclusive
Program for returning students including free webinars, online resources and more focused on how to use your experience abroad to further your career development in the future
Summer schools at the University of Limerick offer students a worthwhile learning, social and cultural experience. Students can choose from one of many options with subjects including Irish Studies, Business, Healthcare, Physical Education & Sports Science and Theatre.
Each course is worth 3 US Credits (6 European Credit Transfer System Credits)
You can find further details and the syllabus at this link: CLICK HERE
EZC Study Abroad students will be accommodated in a single room with private bathroom in the UL on campus housing.
Each student will have their own private room and private bathroom with shared living and kitchen area. The shared amenities of each house are fully equipped kitchen/living room with cable TV. Houses also contain a card-phone, credit for which can be bought in the reception. Each bedroom also includes a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. Duvets, towels and bed linens are supplied for summer school.
Breakfast is provided in your kitchen area, a breakfast basket is delivered each afternoon including breads, cereals, fruit, yogurts, tea, coffee and milk.
|Arrival day (Pick up from Shannon Airport accommodation Check-in and Welcome meal)||TBC||Orientation day (Orientation and registration in the morning, classes start in the afternoon)||TBC||Class Dates||TBC||London Weekend Trip||TBC||Departure||TBC||Application Due Date||March 27, 2020||Final Forms & Payments Due||April 10 2019||Admissions Status||Currently Accepting Applications|