Spain Virtual Internship
If traveling abroad is not an option for you this year, an international internship does not have to be out of reach!
In our Virtual Internship Program you will be placed with a Spanish organization based on your field of study and your objectives. You will be assigned a supervisor who will remain in regular contact with you during your internship. They will assign tasks to you, include you in online meetings and give you feedback on your progress throughout.
Some of our internships require you to have a basic level of Spanish language skills but we also have companies who communicate in English only so even if you don’t speak Spanish you can still do this internship program!
Interning virtually is a great way to be part of an international team, to gain experience working for a company based abroad and to gain a strong understanding of both the advantages and challenges of working remotely. You will improve practical skills such as using various online meeting platforms, how to get your perspective across without interrupting during online meetings, how to actively listen and analyse meeting content and how to make valuable contributions to team members located throughout the world in different time zones and with different cultural perspectives.
As well as all of this you will gain valuable experience in your chosen field. You will be given real world tasks where your contribution and input will not only be considered but often implemented.
The EZC Virtual Internship program also includes 3 online seminars or CareerChats. Seminar topics may include:
- Social Media & Me: How my online footprint can impact my future career
- How do I present my Virtual Internship experience to future employers?
- Multicultural Teams
- Intercultural Communication in the Workplace
- Working Culture in Spain
Our CareerChats are online meetings with people who work in your chosen field. You will have an opportunity to chat with these people to understand how they got to where they are now in their careers, which paths they took, what kind of work experience was most valuable to them and more. EZC has developed these CareerChats to give students a chance to see that there isn’t always only one path to get to your desired destination and often the destination can change during the journey and that’s ok too!
- Online meeting with EZC representative to get to know you and your objectives for this internship so that we can find the best placement for you
- Internship placement with host company in Spain
- Written feedback from your host company at the beginning, middle and end of your placement
- Host company supervisor assigned as your main point of contact for the duration of your placement
- Support from EZC before, during and after your placement
- Orientation session with EZC before placement begins
- 3 Program Seminars or CareerChats
- Internships available in English only or English & Spanish
Dates & Program Fees
Admissions Status: Currently Accepting Application